FRIENDS 21st Annual Convention
Details coming soon!
PhD Student Scholarship Program
- The PhD Student Scholarship Program provides doctoral students with a research and clinical focus in stuttering, an opportunity to participate in a self-help/support program for children who stutter and their families. It also helps these students to gain a deeper understanding of the experiences of children who stutter and their families, and their point of view concerning stuttering treatment and research.
- The PhD Student Scholarship covers
- Travel expenses ($500 maximum)
- Hotel (sharing of suites is encouraged)
- Registration (includes most meals
- Submit your online form here, and for more information on the program email Tricia Zebrowski.