FRIENDS 21st Annual Convention
Details coming soon!
FRIENDS mission is to provide support, education and empowerment to young people who stutter, their families and clinicians. We have set aside monies for families who otherwise may not be able to attend our annual 3-day convention. We encourage you to request financial help rather than withdraw from attending the convention.
If you’d like to apply for financial assistance, then please send an email to email@example.com.
- Travel to the Convention
- Family is responsible for travel costs
- Hotel -up to a three night stay (Thursday – Saturday) at the Embassy Suites
- Each suite is a two-room suite including a bedroom (one or two beds) and living area with a sofa bed. Hotel stay also includes a full breakfast
- Registration Fee
- Includes Thursday dinner, Friday lunch and Saturday lunch and dinner/dance
- Optional Friday evening activity – Family is responsible for their Friday night activities
To experience the convention at its fullest, scholarship recipients are asked to arrive on Thursday and depart on Sunday.
Application Deadline: Friday May 18, 2018