Requirements for teen mentors:
Mentors are 14-19 years old
- Mentor at least one child
- Provide support throughout the year
- Participate for a minimum of one year
Support will be in the means of:
- Weekly e-mails
- Monthly emails/texts
- Monthly phone calls (optional)
- Monthly Google Hangouts (optional)
- Send birthday wishes/card on each child’s birthday
- If attending annual convention, participate with mentoring partners.
Requirements for the Kid Mentees
Our kid mentees are split up into two age groups
Mentee/School-Age (6-9 years old)
Mentee/Tweens (10-13 years old)
- Kids must also participate for a minimum of one year
- Respond to their teen mentor throughout the program
- If attending annual convention, participate with mentoring partner
Program quote goes here
Join Our Stepping Up Program Today!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
This is a volunteer run organization. As such, please be patient and allow 2 weeks for a response. If you don’t hear from us in two weeks, please email us at steppingup@friendswhostutter.
FRIENDS: The National Association of Young People Who Stutter is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization under section 501(c)3.
23429 County Road 1
Berthoud, CO 80513