- Trying new things (stuttering related) is better with others
- When I don’t get stuck that much it makes me feel glad
- Never let stuttering hold you back. You can accomplish anything in your life if you put your mind to it
- When I get stuck, other people think there is something wrong with me
- Stuttering is a part of me but I can still be successful
- I sometimes feel embarrassed
- It’s hard to talk to people
- Stuttering is odd
- Stuttering can be frustrating sometimes, but sometimes you can’t let that stop you from talking
- Stuttering should NEVER EVER bring you down
- Stuttering could be there forever!
- Stuttering gets me frustrated a lot
- Stuttering is not that great L
- Stuttering is a thing in your life, but you can definitely accomplish anything you put your mind to
- Stuttering is a part of me!
- It’s okay to stutter
- If I did not stutter my life would be better
- My stuttering was good this week
- I hate my stuttering
- Stuttering sort of sucks
- I love everything but stuttering
- My stuttering didn’t really get in my way this week
- Stuttering is annoying
- Does stuttering ever stop or is it a lifelong process
- Stuttering is so much fun! just kidding
- Stuttering bothers me
- I feel guilty that my son stutters
- My stuttering was great this week!
- Don’t ever be afraid to talk. Say what’s on your mind
- I stuttered a little more this week
Stuttering Secrets were shared by Long Island middle schoolers.