What Teens Asked Young Adults Who Stutter:
by Friends | Oct 12, 2009 | For Teens
- Have people ever made fun of you?
- Has stuttering stopped you from doing something you enjoyed?
- What is the population of Americans that stutter?
- Do you stutter more or less when you are nervous?
- What do you think stuttering is?
- When did you start stuttering?
- Do you stutter when you order food?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Do you stutter when you are at home more or out in public?
- If a girl/guy asks you out and she/he doesn’t know you stutter, how do you tell them?
- When I am speaking in class and I begin to stutter what should the rest of the class do? Should they wait and stare? I am really confused.
- Do people ever stop teasing you about stuttering?
- Do you stutter more when you are tired?
- What’s your biggest fear about stuttering? What can make it better?