- I want you to know that I love you endlessly.
- It is to know many times what you’re feeling
- I wish you would be less protective
- I hope to be a successful in life as you when I grow up
- Thank you for helping me.
- I truly love you more than life itself
- I really don’t care if you stutter. I just don’t want you to care either.
- I am very proud of you
- I am more frustrated by your difficulty than you are at times because of how hard this is for you.
- He is the more frustrating joy of my life. A true thrill!
- I get nervous talking to you on the phone because I don’t know what to do when you block. L
- You are my hero and someone I would like to be like.
- I want you to know that I may not be the best parent at times, but it’t not your fault. I am sorry that I cam not always loving but I love you!!
- You are the most sensitive and humble child in all our family
- I accept you as you are
- Nothing worth while comes easy in life
- It’s ok if you stutter. I will still listen to you
- I am very proud of you- the courage you have!
- I don’t care that you stutter, or if you stutter for the rest of your stutter for the rest of your life. I only want you to be happy and confident with youself.
- You make us so proud.
- I love you no matter what!
- I love you who you are! Forever!
- I am very proud of your courage
- I want you to learn to deal with your stuttering in a healthy way and enjoy life!
- I have never been ashamed of you and love you so much.
- I am proud of how you work hard and not let stuttering define who you are
- Love you- even when you stutter
- A parent tries to protect any child, we don’t do the things we do because you stutter. We do it because that is what a parent does. (care, love and protect)
- You have the ability to do anything you want to do in life.
- I love you whether you stutter or not.
- I’m sorry that I corrected you speech as much as I did when you were little…before I really understood
- Your stuttering is not who yyou are. Don’t ever forget what a wonderful person who you are and that you have wonderful things to say
- I want you to know that you are an amazing person. Stuttering doesn’t change who you are inside.
- You have always been my pride and joy
- I will always be there for you
- I love you and am proud of you because you are you.
- I don’t have all the answers
- Be a good thinker
You are my hero- you have so much courage and strength I want you to know how much I love you and look up to you
I admire your courage and strength, especially speaking in front of people
I used to make fun of my uncle who stuttered
From FRIENDS 2011 Annual Convention