FRIENDS will follow all local COVID-19 safety protocols, and will be carefully following up-to-date CDC guidelines and will make decisions accordingly. Currently, the following safety protocols will be required at the Convention:
- We are working with the hotel to ensure physical distancing and that the outdoors is used as much as possible.
- Masks must fit and completely cover both the nose and mouth.
- Attendees must have enough masks on hand to ensure they will always have a clean one available.
Hand Hygiene And Respiratory Etiquette
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol and rub until dry.
Also, FRIENDS will have supplies on hand.
- Access to restrooms to wash hands
- Hand Sanitizer
- Masks (paper in case of emergency, cloth for purchase)
Required Safety Waiver
Everyone attending the Convention is required to agree to and follow the FRIENDS Safety Waiver. Those who fail to comply will be asked to leave the event and will not receive a refund for registration or any travel expenses.